Episode #19 - How Can My Athlete Discipline Disappointments?
Oct 09, 2018
What You’ll Hear in Today’s 15-Minute Huddle:
- Today’s question: How Can My Athlete Discipline Disappointments?
- I’m joined by Chas Snowden. She is a professional CrossFit athlete. Chas is ranked 24th in the world in her age group and is an advocate for healthy living.
- How Chas approaches her journey as a CrossFit athlete.
- Why you have to choose to keep working and not let yourself get stuck to keep from moving backward.
- Why the joy is in the journey and why you need to enjoy the little things, the days in the gym and the grind along the way.
- Chas talks about her own sports mom and why it’s important for us to check in with our athletes and make sure they are experiencing joy in their athletic pursuits.
Links & References:
- You can connect with Chas: https://in3nutrition.com/chasity-bio/
Chasity “Chas” Snowden is a Macro Nutrition Coach based online or in Milton, GA. She is a four-time CrossFit Team Regional champion and is now ranked 14th in the world in her age group. She has a BS in Exercise Health Science.
CONTINUE THE HUDDLE
We love hearing from you!
If you have a question about today’s episode (or want to ask a question of your own for the podcast), you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or head on over to the Sports Moms United Facebook Community